Due to COVID-19, there are a few things you will need to know prior to your reading with us.
- Please bring minimal personal items inside with you. Leave purses, backpacks and other bulky items in your vehicle. Your phone and payment method only would be ideal. (Please note we are not able to offer water after your appointment, so having your own full bottle is recommended).
- Upon arriving you will be asked to sanitize your hands before signing our COVID-19 waiver.
- Once you have completed your paperwork we will ask you to wash your hands in our washroom.
- When you enter the reading room you will be passed a face mask via sterile tongs (you are welcome to bring your own mask.
SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE
- The reader will be wearing a mask (our palm reader will also be wearing gloves).
- You will not be permitted to touch the tarot cards.
- The reading table will be thoroughly sanitized after each appointment.
- We have increased the buffer time in between appointments to allow for the extra cleaning needed.
IMPORTANT CANCELLATION AND NO-SHOW POLICIES
If you are experiencing any symptoms or have come into contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19, please contact us immediately to reschedule your appointment. You will not be charged a cancellation fee.
If you arrive for your appointment and must be turned away due to visible symptoms, you will be charged a $50 cancellation fee.
If you fail to show up for your appointment, you will be charged 50% of your missed appointment cost as a No-Show fee.